Gig ag B,B,B

  • daggett42
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2004
      Hello all, we've been asked to sing at the Beltaine Brew and Brawl at
      3:45 for the Maypole danceing for the children. ON the slate
      are "SUmmer is a cummin in" and a few May Madrigals, "This is the
      month of Maying" and perhaps a round or 2 pertaining to spring.
      It would be nice to know how many people, (if any) are planningn to
      attend the practice in PA this Saturday at the Beltaine Brew and
      Brawl... so I can bring enough pencils!!
      Thanks