Greetings from a (KWC) Newbie

  • Alesone Lesley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2007
      Greetings good gentles,

      I just found out about this group.  I have pre-registered to sing with you all at Pennsic and I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully "meet" some of you.  This group looks like it has wonderful resources; I am looking forward to meeting and working with you all.

      I am from the Shire of Gates Edge in Ansteorra and sing regularly with the Stargate Madrigal Group.  Are there any other Ansteorrans here?

      Thank you for allowing me to interrupt your conversations.

      Alesone

      Lady Alesone Lesley