East Kingodm Chorale

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2004
      Update:
      We will have rehearsals at Beltaine Brew and Brawl May 1, at the War
      of the Roses M28th weekend AND there is a pretty good chance that it
      will be an actual performance for Court, perhaps the FIRST of the
      East Kingdom Chorale and the Barren Sands War June 12 (we MIGHT
      sing for real here too) If we don't sing for Roses, there is
      probably a good chance that THIS Barren Sands War will be a FIrst,
      but, I am not sure yet.

      Here's the thing and I realize that this pertains to only East
      Kingdom Singers..... sort of....

      It's an idea and now it's time to implement ........so, if you are
      interestd, tell your local A&S officers, singers, and others that
      might be interested.

      There is no registration for each event for this group, it's totally
      VOLUNTEER, but a good time is guaranteed for all. I would like to
      maintain a list of singers in each area and the voice parts and I
      would like a person who will volunteer from each local group to
      handle music and distribution and even hold rehearsals, or at least
      get together to go over music, pronunciation and details.

      Anyway, that's the deal. Since it's just starting.......I'd kinda
      like to know if anyone is planning on attending those about events,
      I'd sort of hate to commit to a gig at War Roses and then find out
      that all I have, is well, me, I don't do solo singing very well as
      you all know.......... <grin>

      Thank you and
      I've started this group as requests from people from other
      areas....I'm kinda doing it for , well, you, so, if it works, YAY, if
      it doesnt', I'll sit in a corner in a fetal position suck my thumb
      and cry,........no JUST KIDDING............

      Erlan

      always, in service to the tune