Parts for Tu Es Petrus (Pennsic Choir)

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2007

      Greetings Everyone:

      As you know, Tu Es Petrus is a 6-part piece with the Sopranos and Altos divided.  I've gone through the 68 pre-registion sheets and have made the part designations below.  (I apologize in advance for any name misspellings!).    The sections aren't as balanced as I'd like...however, there will be walk-ins and probably more pre-registrations...I'll make adjustments accordingly.
      If you don't see your name below or have a question, please e-mail me off the list at chrissings@... (Thank you!)

      Bass/Baritone:  Aelfred of Cres, Dani of the Seven Wells, Evan da Collaureo, Geffrei Maudelyn, Gyles, Santiago Ruiz de Zargoza,  Michel O' Murchadha, Timothy Kirkwood and Dave Regula

      Tenor:  Adriadne Athingana, Dealla Cohen, Jonathan Cox, Allasondrea de Fano, Debra Aurifex, Emma Barfoot, Jane Atwood, Svea the Short-Sighted, Maire Ruadh, Corun MacCandra, Gideon Lydiard

      Alto 2:  Cassandra Arabella Giordani, Annalies Gabriels, Annejke MacAiodh, Hel the Horrible, Kit, Brigantia ni Realda, Cathryn Sylvestrov, Mathilde Adycote, Isabel Henry

      Alto 1:  Adrianna D'Ebbonbois, Cassandra Isabella Borghi, Celaena Kasandrenos, Grainne ingen Lugdach, Gwen A'Brooke, Jessamyn di Piedmonte, Laren O'Conner, Margery Winterbourne, Neathery of Safita, Rosalind Jehanne, Erin Hohler, Millicent Chandler, Rosemary O'Mordha, Isabel of Tir-y-Don, Cynthia Ann of Silver lakes.

      Soprano 2:  Anne of Carthew, Celia of Rosedale, Cristiana (Cc), Myfanwy fer Elys, llyan Ivashko, Joceetta Thrushleigh, Bridget (Christine Bakken), Juliana (Becky Pearce), Lorenza Bredani, Simon(e?) (Samantha Herschman)

      Soprano 1:  Fevronia Murometsa, Iluminada Eugenia de Guadalupe... Meitheamh O'Faoilain, Rita of Lochmere, Saige ferch Cedwyn, Talitha of Avalon, Ysolte la Bretonne, Emily Baisch, Aliana Howys of Morningstar, Amira Bind Mikheal if Safita, Barbara of Cambion, Collete de Valois, Eibhlin nic Raghailligh.

      Please help recruit tenors and bass/baritones!  Practice well, practice often!

      Cheers!
      Arianna M.

    • HEL
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2007
        I didn't get on the list at Pennsic for the two cds
        that were available. Is there some other way to order
        them?

        HEL
      • KCMalone3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2007
          helthehorrible@... writes:

          I didn't get on the list at Pennsic for the two cds
          that were available. Is there some other way to order
          them?

          I was unaware of the list.  My daughter sang and I would love to have a copy of the concert (especially since I missed part of the last 1/2 due to the porta potty clean-up going on across the street-glad to have clean potties, but they are very noisy!)

          Thought I would share...Several Pennsic regulars who had not heard the choir in the past, came to hear the choir sing and loved it!  They were very impressed and said they will not miss it in the future!

          Thanks to all for making the choir memorable for my daughter.  Especially to the Baroness (I apologize I do not remember your name) who came to our encampment and to the Queen of "Hawaii" (as she refers to you) for all the wonderful conversation.  I know others also talked to her, but I do not know names-thanks to all of you.  She was worried about being younger and not fitting in, but was really made to feel welcome.  Thanks again, from a greatful mom!

          Anna