Re: Music conversion

  • Bill Mauldin
    Message 1 of 57 , Jun 7, 2007
      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "chrissings@..." <Chrissings@...> wrote:

      > Geffrei...didn't you say something about converting the midi files?
      >
      > -- "Craig Allen" <corun@...> wrote:
      >
      > CC wrote:
      > >
      > >Has anyone managed to get the midi files for this coming Pennsic
      convered to
      > >something else? I can't always listen on the computer and would love
      to get the
      > >music loaded into my PDA!
      >
      > Hmmmm, interesting question. I'll have to take a look at what I might
      have to do that.

      > Corun

      My program was acting up and I did not get very far. Add to that my
      having to move in 13 days and I will not likely be able to do this like
      I did lst year. Sorry,

      Geffrei
    • KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 20, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the KWChoir
        group.

        File : /Pennsic 43 - 2014/Alehouse - Different words and key.mp3
        Uploaded by : sca_cailin <ChoirPower@...>
        Description : Sample recording of He That Will an Alehouse Keep - NOTE: This recording uses different words and is sung in a different key than the music I've provided for Pennsic XLIII

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        sca_cailin <ChoirPower@...>