Re: [KWChoir] Music conversion

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 57 , Jun 7, 2007

      Geffrei...didn't you say something about converting the midi files?

      -- "Craig Allen" <corun@...> wrote:

      CC wrote:

      >Has anyone managed to get the midi files for this coming Pennsic convered to
      >something else? I can't always listen on the computer and would love to get the
      >music loaded into my PDA!

      Hmmmm, interesting question. I'll have to take a look at what I might have to do that.

      Corun

      Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
      with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy. com

    • KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 20 7:07 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the KWChoir
        group.

        File : /Pennsic 43 - 2014/Alehouse - Different words and key.mp3
        Uploaded by : sca_cailin <ChoirPower@...>
        Description : Sample recording of He That Will an Alehouse Keep - NOTE: This recording uses different words and is sung in a different key than the music I've provided for Pennsic XLIII

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        sca_cailin <ChoirPower@...>