Music conversion

  • CC Suggs
    Message 1 of 57 , Jun 7, 2007
      Hey there!

      Has anyone managed to get the midi files for this coming Pennsic convered to
      something else? I can't always listen on the computer and would love to get the
      music loaded into my PDA!

      CC
    • KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 20, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the KWChoir
        group.

        File : /Pennsic 43 - 2014/Alehouse - Different words and key.mp3
        Uploaded by : sca_cailin <ChoirPower@...>
        Description : Sample recording of He That Will an Alehouse Keep - NOTE: This recording uses different words and is sung in a different key than the music I've provided for Pennsic XLIII

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        sca_cailin <ChoirPower@...>