German

  • Bill Mauldin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2007
      My change of e-mail address has hampered my ability to do responses.
      Look for message from me on Feb 19th for phoenitics of German. The
      messages around that time have a couple of small additions.

      I am going to see if I can post a Word file for Latin Pronounciation
      that I did 15 years ago. I ope it will be in the files section of the
      group.
      Geffrei
    • Diane
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2007
        Thanks for the redirect, Geffrei--very helpful info.

        Diane