Re: [KWChoir] Digest Number 332

  • Grace Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2007
      I probably missed this, but are we using modern German and French pronunciation?  And are we using traditional Church/Italian Latin or Austrian, etc.?

      Jessamyn di Piemonte
      Atlantia
      On Jun 6, 2007, at 6:03 AM, KWChoir@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

      Messages

      1a.

      Re: Lyric page?

      Posted by: "chrissings@..." Chrissings@...   stuermerc

      Tue Jun 5, 2007 3:58 pm (PST)

      Our Bass section leader had previously posted a very nice pronunciation guide for the german to the list. Lord Geffrei...could you repost it for Diane and others?
      I don't have any lyric pages separate from the music. Would anybody else find these useful? If so, would anyone like to volunteer to type the lyrics?
      Cheers!
      Arianna M.

      -- "Diane" <diane19128@yahoo.com> wrote:

      Good evening, all...I was wondering if it would be possible to post
      lyric pages like the translation pages for an easier reading of said
      lyrics? This would be helpful to me, at least--don't know if any
      others would benefit from this.

      Also, any help with German pronunciation would be appreciated,
      something phonetic, perhaps.

      I'm in Bhakail, if anyone else is and would like to get together to
      practice.

      Diane
      EK

      1b.

      Re: Lyric page?

      Posted by: "Diane" diane19128@...   celaena_kasandrenos

      Tue Jun 5, 2007 6:49 pm (PST)

      Thank you, Arianna. And thank you in advance to Lord Geffrei.

      I've already typed up the lyrics, being the impatient sort that I am.
      If anyone else could use this, I will be glad to post a PDF in the
      files section. (So far, I can only listen to the midi files on my
      computer, or sit at the piano to thump them out. My son-in-law's
      converting the midi files to mp3s so I can listen wherever. I find a
      lyrics-only page useful once I learn a part and would like to sing it
      anywhere--while cooking or sewing, for instance.)

      Thanks again,
      Diane

      <Chrissings@...> wrote:

      > Our Bass section leader had previously posted a very nice
      pronunciation guide for the german to the list. Lord Geffrei...could
      you repost it for Diane and others?
      > I don't have any lyric pages separate from the music. Would
      anybody else find these useful? If so, would anyone like to volunteer
      to type the lyrics?
      > Cheers!
      > Arianna M.
      >
      > <diane19128@...> wrote:
      >
      > Good evening, all...I was wondering if it would be possible to post
      > lyric pages like the translation pages for an easier reading of said
      > lyrics? This would be helpful to me, at least--don't know if any
      > others would benefit from this.
      >
      > Also, any help with German pronunciation would be appreciated,
      > something phonetic, perhaps.
      >
      > I'm in Bhakail, if anyone else is and would like to get together to
      > practice.

      Like Dancing?

      Win $50,000!

      Enter the Extra