Re: Lyric page?

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2007
      Thank you, Arianna. And thank you in advance to Lord Geffrei.

      I've already typed up the lyrics, being the impatient sort that I am.
      If anyone else could use this, I will be glad to post a PDF in the
      files section. (So far, I can only listen to the midi files on my
      computer, or sit at the piano to thump them out. My son-in-law's
      converting the midi files to mp3s so I can listen wherever. I find a
      lyrics-only page useful once I learn a part and would like to sing it
      anywhere--while cooking or sewing, for instance.)

      Thanks again,
      Diane

      <Chrissings@...> wrote:

      > Our Bass section leader had previously posted a very nice
      pronunciation guide for the german to the list. Lord Geffrei...could
      you repost it for Diane and others?
      > I don't have any lyric pages separate from the music. Would
      anybody else find these useful? If so, would anyone like to volunteer
      to type the lyrics?

    • chrissings@juno.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2007
        Thanks Diane.