Re: [KWChoir] Lyric page?

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2007

      Our Bass section leader had previously posted a very nice pronunciation guide for the german to the list.  Lord Geffrei...could you repost it for Diane and others?

      I don't have any lyric pages separate from the music.   Would anybody else find these useful?  If so, would anyone like to volunteer to type the lyrics?

      Cheers!
      Arianna M.

      -- "Diane" <diane19128@...> wrote:

      Good evening, all...I was wondering if it would be possible to post
      lyric pages like the translation pages for an easier reading of said
      lyrics? This would be helpful to me, at least--don't know if any
      others would benefit from this.

      Also, any help with German pronunciation would be appreciated,
      something phonetic, perhaps.

      I'm in Bhakail, if anyone else is and would like to get together to
      practice.

      Diane
      EK

    • Diane
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2007
        Thank you, Arianna. And thank you in advance to Lord Geffrei.

        I've already typed up the lyrics, being the impatient sort that I am.
        If anyone else could use this, I will be glad to post a PDF in the
        files section. (So far, I can only listen to the midi files on my
        computer, or sit at the piano to thump them out. My son-in-law's
        converting the midi files to mp3s so I can listen wherever. I find a
        lyrics-only page useful once I learn a part and would like to sing it
        anywhere--while cooking or sewing, for instance.)

        Thanks again,
        Diane

      • chrissings@juno.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2007