Lyric page?

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2 6:34 PM
      Good evening, all...I was wondering if it would be possible to post
      lyric pages like the translation pages for an easier reading of said
      lyrics? This would be helpful to me, at least--don't know if any
      others would benefit from this.

      Also, any help with German pronunciation would be appreciated,
      something phonetic, perhaps.

      I'm in Bhakail, if anyone else is and would like to get together to
      practice.

      Diane
      EK
    • chrissings@juno.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5 6:46 PM
          Thank you, Arianna. And thank you in advance to Lord Geffrei.

          I've already typed up the lyrics, being the impatient sort that I am.
          If anyone else could use this, I will be glad to post a PDF in the
          files section. (So far, I can only listen to the midi files on my
          computer, or sit at the piano to thump them out. My son-in-law's
          converting the midi files to mp3s so I can listen wherever. I find a
          lyrics-only page useful once I learn a part and would like to sing it
          anywhere--while cooking or sewing, for instance.)

          Thanks again,
          Diane

        • chrissings@juno.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6 3:09 PM