Pennsic Choir Pre-Registrations, etc.

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2007

      Greetings Everyone!

      Just a few quick items before dinner!

      We can officially add two more basses, a tenor, two altos and a soprano to our ranks!  (Yipee!)

      If you are organizing a rehearsal at a local event, please coordinate the location with the Autocrat, Troll, and MoAS.  (Thank you!)

      This Saturday's rehearsal at Atlantian University is on the "official class schedule from 1:30 - 3:30 p.m."  This means that the registrar's desk will be able to direct you (and me) to the proper location.

      Have a good evening everyone!

      Cheers!
      Arianna M.