Re: [KWChoir] Fw: Pennsic Choir Translations & Latest Count

  • Christine Bakken/Bridget
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28 12:31 PM
      I hate to do this but thanks to a business conference and tight funding myself and family won't be able to make it pennsic this year but started a savings account just for 2008.  So instead having fun I have to fly to texas and sit through seminars with other women who would rather be out in the sun.

      Your AVON Lady,

      Christine Bakken
      AVON ISR
      701-739-0349

      Call or email for new specials and deals.
      Let me show you how to make your dreams come true in your spare time.

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?