Fw: Pennsic Choir Translations & Latest Count

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2007

      Good Afternoon Pennsic Choir:

      All the translations are now on the Known World Choir Web Page under Pennsic 36.

      I am happy to say that we have 57 people pre-registered for Pennsic Choir as follows:

      Sopranos:  19
      Altos:  20
      Tenors: 11 (4 men)
      Basses:  7
      *Please note that I will be designating Sop I/Sop II and Alto 1/Alto 2 over the next couple of weeks.   I will try my best to give everyone their first choice of voice parts.  Don't worry...I won't ask anyone who designated Alto 2 as their first choice to sing Soprano 1!

      ATTN:  All female tenors....if you designated tenor as your first choice, please remain on that part.

      11 Kingdoms are represented.

      Obviously, we need more lower voices!  Please recruit your friends, neighbors, etc.  If you know any fighters who sing, please let them know that the rehearsals do not conflict with most battles!  Your help is appreciated!

      Cheers!
      Arianna M.

    • Christine Bakken/Bridget
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2007
        I hate to do this but thanks to a business conference and tight funding myself and family won't be able to make it pennsic this year but started a savings account just for 2008.  So instead having fun I have to fly to texas and sit through seminars with other women who would rather be out in the sun.

        Your AVON Lady,

        Christine Bakken
        AVON ISR
        701-739-0349

        Call or email for new specials and deals.
        Let me show you how to make your dreams come true in your spare time.

        Looking for earth-friendly autos?