Re: Latest Registration Count for Pennsic Choir as of 5/15/07

  • mathilde_adycote
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2007
      Hi there,

      It's dumb question time. I registered for the choir and now can't
      remember whether it was as an alto or tenor. I could of course learn
      both and see what happens......

      Arianna could you possibly enlighten me?

      thank you very much

      Mathilde Adycote
      (mka Katrina Hunt)

      -- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "chrissings@..." <Chrissings@...> wrote:

      > Here are the latest registration numbers:
      > 9 Kingdoms Represented
      > 15 Sopranos
      > 15 Altos
      > 9 Tenors
      > 6 Basses
      > 45 Total (Wouldn't it be nice to have at least 6 more tenors and 11
      more basses...and 10 more sopranos and 10 more altos...)