Attention ALTOS! - Pennsic 36 Choir O Magnum notes

  • Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2007
      Greetings to the Altos of the Pennsic 36 Choir from your section leader!

      There are a couple of word/note mismatches in the O Magnum PDF which I
      would like to set straight.

      Page 2, 3rd stanza, 3rd measure (32): The syllable "se" should start at
      the 8th notes on beat 3, not on the quarter note on beat 2.

      Page 3, 3rd stanza, last mesaure (52): The syllable "sum" should be on
      the quarter note on beat 2, just before "Chri", not on the quarter note
      on beat 1.

      This matches up with the Schirmer copy of the piece that both myself and
      our esteemed director possess. :)

      Happy practicing!
      Cassandra
      Alto Section Leader, Pennsic 36 Choir

      --
      Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani
      Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2007
        Thanks Cassandra!

        cassandra@jordancla n.net