Latest Registration Count for Pennsic Choir as of 5/15/07

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2007

      Here are the latest registration numbers:

      9 Kingdoms Represented

      15 Sopranos

      15 Altos

      9 Tenors

      6 Basses

      45 Total  (Wouldn't it be nice to have at least 6 more tenors and 11 more basses...and 10 more sopranos and 10 more altos...)

      I don't ask for much...do I?

      Cheers!
      Arianna M.

    • Craig Allen
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2007
        Mistress Morgan wrote:

        >Here are the latest registration numbers:
        >9 Kingdoms Represented
        >15 Sopranos
        >15 Altos
        >9 Tenors
        >6 Basses
        >45 Total (Wouldn't it be nice to have at least 6 more tenors and 11 more basses...and 10 more sopranos and 10 more altos...)

        So is the tenor section now 2 males and 7 females?

        >I don't ask for much...do I?

        Does the term "High Maintenance" mean anything to you? :)

        Corun

        Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
        with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com
      • mathilde_adycote
        Message 3 of 3 , May 23, 2007
          Hi there,

          It's dumb question time. I registered for the choir and now can't
          remember whether it was as an alto or tenor. I could of course learn
          both and see what happens......

          Arianna could you possibly enlighten me?

          thank you very much

          Mathilde Adycote
          (mka Katrina Hunt)