Re: [KWChoir] Pennsic Choir Registration Count/Confirmation of Schedul e

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2007

      Good Morning Everyone.  I just received a registration from another male tenor another soprano and another alto.

      The choir is predominately Atlantian.  But there are 7 kingdoms represented.  If you are on this list and from another Kingdom, please...encourage singers from your lands to join us.  The more voices raised in song together the better!!

      -- "chrissings@..." <Chrissings@...> wrote:

      Good Evening Everyone:

      Official registration count (this does not include those who have told me they will sing but haven't registered).

      Soprano - 9
      Alto - 11
      Tenors - 7 (5 of them female)
      Basses - 4 (I know of 1 other strong bass that has promised to sing: ))  Do I hear 5 more?
      Total - 31

      Baroness Una has confirmed the rehearsal and peformance schedule as follows:

      Private Camp:  (The performing arts pavilion will not be set up on August 2nd.)
      Rehearsal
      4 - 6 PM  Thursday, August 2

      Performing Arts Pavilion
      Rehearsals
      4 - 6 PM  Friday August 3
      4 - 6 PM  Saturday August 4
      4 - 6 PM  Sunday August 5
      4 - 6 PM  Monday August 6 (Sectional Rehearsals)
      4 - 6 PM  Tuesday August 7
      4 - 6 PM  Wednesday August 8

      Performing Arts Pavilion:
      Dress Rehearsal
      2 - 4 PM  Thursday August 9 With the first 10 minutes for set up & last 10 minutes break down

      Performing Arts Pavilion
      Performance:
      6 - 7 Thursday August 9th

      This will be posted again at least twice...as we get closer to war (with more details).

      Have a pleasant evening.
      Cheers!
      Arianna M.