Re: [KWChoir] Pennsic Choir Registration Count/Confirmation of Schedul e

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2007
      Oopsie!  See you at Sapphire Joust!

      -- Isabel1443 <belight4@...> wrote:

      One rehearsal I had to work, and another rehearsal I was en route and
      locked myself out of my car at the gas pump...

      Looking forward to seeing you all at Sapphire Joust.
      Isabel Henry
      alto

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • chrissings@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2007

        Good Morning Everyone.  I just received a registration from another male tenor another soprano and another alto.

        The choir is predominately Atlantian.  But there are 7 kingdoms represented.  If you are on this list and from another Kingdom, please...encourage singers from your lands to join us.  The more voices raised in song together the better!!

        -- "chrissings@..." <Chrissings@...> wrote:

        Good Evening Everyone:

        Official registration count (this does not include those who have told me they will sing but haven't registered).

        Soprano - 9
        Alto - 11
        Tenors - 7 (5 of them female)
        Basses - 4 (I know of 1 other strong bass that has promised to sing: ))  Do I hear 5 more?
        Total - 31

        Baroness Una has confirmed the rehearsal and peformance schedule as follows:

        Private Camp:  (The performing arts pavilion will not be set up on August 2nd.)
        Rehearsal
        4 - 6 PM  Thursday, August 2

        Performing Arts Pavilion
        Rehearsals
        4 - 6 PM  Friday August 3
        4 - 6 PM  Saturday August 4
        4 - 6 PM  Sunday August 5
        4 - 6 PM  Monday August 6 (Sectional Rehearsals)
        4 - 6 PM  Tuesday August 7
        4 - 6 PM  Wednesday August 8

        Performing Arts Pavilion:
        Dress Rehearsal
        2 - 4 PM  Thursday August 9 With the first 10 minutes for set up & last 10 minutes break down

        Performing Arts Pavilion
        Performance:
        6 - 7 Thursday August 9th

        This will be posted again at least twice...as we get closer to war (with more details).

        Have a pleasant evening.
        Cheers!
        Arianna M.