Pennsic Choir Registration Count/Confirmation of Schedule

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8 4:57 PM

      Good Evening Everyone:

      Official registration count (this does not include those who have told me they will sing but haven't registered).

      Soprano - 9
      Alto - 11
      Tenors - 7 (5 of them female)
      Basses - 4 (I know of 1 other strong bass that has promised to sing: ))  Do I hear 5 more?
      Total - 31

      Baroness Una has confirmed the rehearsal and peformance schedule as follows:

      Private Camp:  (The performing arts pavilion will not be set up on August 2nd.)
      Rehearsal
      4 - 6 PM  Thursday, August 2

      Performing Arts Pavilion
      Rehearsals
      4 - 6 PM  Friday August 3
      4 - 6 PM  Saturday August 4
      4 - 6 PM  Sunday August 5
      4 - 6 PM  Monday August 6 (Sectional Rehearsals)
      4 - 6 PM  Tuesday August 7
      4 - 6 PM  Wednesday August 8

      Performing Arts Pavilion:
      Dress Rehearsal
      2 - 4 PM  Thursday August 9 With the first 10 minutes for set up & last 10 minutes break down

      Performing Arts Pavilion
      Performance:
      6 - 7 Thursday August 9th

      This will be posted again at least twice...as we get closer to war (with more details).

      Have a pleasant evening.
      Cheers!
      Arianna M.

    • Isabel1443
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8 8:42 PM

        One rehearsal I had to work, and another rehearsal I was en route and
        locked myself out of my car at the gas pump...

        Looking forward to seeing you all at Sapphire Joust.
        Isabel Henry
        alto

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.