Re: Rehearsl at East Kingdom Crown

  • luvbunnynumber13
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2007
      If I'm at Crown this weekend, I'll seek you out. My attendance at
      Crown is still up in the air.
      In Service,
      Dalla Olafs kona
      (I'm singing alto/ alto 2)

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
      <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

      > Erlan will be in attendance at the East Kingdom Crown Tourney in
      > Rockland County and will hold a rehearsal. Bring chairs and sun
      shades
      > if you've got them.
      > I will have a few music copies.
      > I'm just helping out those who are around these parts... I'm not a
      > section leader or anything and I probably will be attending a few
      > reharsals and singing for fun!!!
      >
      > :)
      >
      > Erlan (Director Emeritas)

    • erlannordenskald
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30, 2007
        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "luvbunnynumber13" <luvbunny13@...>
        wrote:

        > If I'm at Crown this weekend, I'll seek you out.

        I am easy to find.... I"m the Troll!!