New to KW Choir

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2007
      Greetings! Have just been accepted to this group and have downloaded
      the music with acrobat. Although I specified alto, I see that Tu es
      Petrus is SSAA(orT)TB, and I can sing 2nd soprano if needed.

      YIS,
      Cel├Žna Kasandrenos
      EK
    • erlannordenskald
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2007
        Hey there. Welcome!
        Dont forget to register with Arianna on the Pennsic Website.
        www.pennsicwar.org

        Interested people for a rehearsal at East Kingdom Crown... please let
        Erlan know!
      • Diane
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2007
          Thanks, Erlan, did that first!