prompt & helpful

  • luvbunnynumber13
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2007
      Just a quick note (no pun intended) to extend my sincere thanks to
      everyone who has been so helpful in their responses and so friendly as
      well. This is my first time being involved in the KW Choir, and my
      brief, but positive experience thus far has made me far more inclined
      to make my participation an annual happening instead of a one-time
      thing. THANK YOU! =)

      In Service,
      Dalla

      PS--"I'd really like to take a crack at Chantez a Dieu. It
      is a tricky litle ditty." Agreed! I am fortunate enough to have local
      help with the French pronunciation, at least.