Re: [KWChoir] Coronation

  • Ysolt la Bretonne
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9, 2007
      Isabel1443 wrote:

      > */Did we have a rehearsal? I came with music in hand, and made/*
      > */lots of inquiries, but /*
      > */never found (or heard!) anyone./*

      I am so sorry. We were down by the pine tree near the modern camping
      behind my banner. But there were only three of us and it was cold and
      the wind was picking up so we sang for only a little while. We were not
      on the official schedule so only the autocrats were in the loop, I
      guess. I considered asking for heralds to announce but did not.

      Geoffrei will be having a session at Sapphire Joust on Sunday. And
      Arianna is working on something at June University.

      Ysolt
      --
      MaƮtresse Ysolt la Bretonne, OP
      Barony of Windmasters' Hill