Coronation

  • Isabel1443
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2007

      Hello.
      Did we have a rehearsal? I came with music in hand, and made
      lots of inquiries, but
      never found  (or heard!) anyone.
      isabel

    • Ysolt la Bretonne
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9, 2007
        Isabel1443 wrote:

        > */Did we have a rehearsal? I came with music in hand, and made/*
        > */lots of inquiries, but /*
        > */never found (or heard!) anyone./*

        I am so sorry. We were down by the pine tree near the modern camping
        behind my banner. But there were only three of us and it was cold and
        the wind was picking up so we sang for only a little while. We were not
        on the official schedule so only the autocrats were in the loop, I
        guess. I considered asking for heralds to announce but did not.

        Geoffrei will be having a session at Sapphire Joust on Sunday. And
        Arianna is working on something at June University.

        Ysolt
        --
        MaƮtresse Ysolt la Bretonne, OP
        Barony of Windmasters' Hill