Atlantian Coronation Pennsic Choir rehearsal

  • Ysolt la Bretonne
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007
      Come sing with the Pennsic 36 Known World Choir this summer. Mistress
      Arianna Morgan is the conductor. I will be leading a rehearsal this week
      end at Atlantia's Coronation.

      We will gather after lunch (1:00 or 2:00, still waiting for schedule
      from autocrat). I plan to be near the big fir tree at the end of the
      field nearest the parking, unless we get an inside spot. Look for my
      modern green pop-up day shade and my banner, argent a mouse statant
      sable between three ermine spots gules. Bring a chair if you want a seat.

      Get your music from the Know World Choir Yahoo group (KWChoir) files.
      PDFs of all the music are there. Also MIDI files, as individual parts
      and as whole pieces. I will have some extra copies of the music if you
      forget or there are new folks.

      Please share this with other lists. My apologies if you are getting this
      multiple times.

      Ysolt, soprano section leader
      --
      MaƮtresse Ysolt la Bretonne, OP