Re: Te Deum at Cornonation

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2004
      HAHAH, yeah, i'm SURE that you had a WONDERFUL time doing that
      brewing thing........ OK here's the thing, Lady Issabeau is using
      the EXACT same music that I used for KWC this summer, so it's only
      the first page. She is rehearsing., not I, so, .....you wll have
      the most wonderous experience of another director, I will be singing
      amongst you all for the day...... (ok, i'm slumming it) AND GOING TO
      THOUROUGHLY ENJOY IT>
      she has a unique arrangement that includes some voices singing a few
      lines with organum.......that is using a drone voice singing a
      perfect 4th or perfect 5th below (depeinding on the male/female
      element)
      You'll get it,
      It's not too stressful

      i'll be there

      don't worry

      erlan will make it all OK........well, that might require a nice Oak
      aged Ciser......yes in fact I"m sure of it..........OK, DONE.
      we drink mead if things don't sound good. And we will fake singing
      the Te Deum.....yes, it is written

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, ladysvea@n... wrote:
      > Um..after the brewing? Sound? Us? Let's just say you better
      rehearse us REALLY HARD on Saturday. Oh, and does the Te Deum have a
      page two?

      http://isp.netscape.com/register