RE: [KWChoir] music research journals

  • Eric Grace
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 1:18 PM
      Let me know which JAMS's you have-- I'd be interested.

      Elfrida

      Nor are stuff and work unakin. Rather, they are groundwise the same, and one can be shifted into the other. The kinship between them is like unto weight manifolded by the fourside of the haste of light.
      (from "Uncleftish Beholding")

    • erlannordenskald
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8 8:52 AM
        Hey Elfrida!!
        JAMS
        Volume 47 Issues 2,3
        Vol 48 issue 1
        Vol 49 Issues 1,2
        Volume 50 issues 2,3
        VOlum 51 issues 1,2
        vol 52, issuses 2,3

        and maybe a few more once I get into a few more boxes!!

        ERlan

        Let me know which JAMS's you have-- I'd be interested.

        > Elfrida
      • Isabel1443
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8 12:54 PM

          Hello.
          Did we have a rehearsal? I came with music in hand, and made
          lots of inquiries, but
          never found  (or heard!) anyone.
          isabel

        • Ysolt la Bretonne
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9 5:05 AM
            Isabel1443 wrote:

            > */Did we have a rehearsal? I came with music in hand, and made/*
            > */lots of inquiries, but /*
            > */never found (or heard!) anyone./*

            I am so sorry. We were down by the pine tree near the modern camping
            behind my banner. But there were only three of us and it was cold and
            the wind was picking up so we sang for only a little while. We were not
            on the official schedule so only the autocrats were in the loop, I
            guess. I considered asking for heralds to announce but did not.

            Geoffrei will be having a session at Sapphire Joust on Sunday. And
            Arianna is working on something at June University.

            Ysolt
            --
            MaƮtresse Ysolt la Bretonne, OP
            Barony of Windmasters' Hill