Re: Rehearsl at East Kingdom Crown

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
      Erlan will be in attendance at the East Kingdom Crown Tourney in
      Rockland County and will hold a rehearsal. Bring chairs and sun shades
      if you've got them.
      I will have a few music copies.
      I'm just helping out those who are around these parts... I'm not a
      section leader or anything and I probably will be attending a few
      reharsals and singing for fun!!!

      :)

      Erlan (Director Emeritas)
    • luvbunnynumber13
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 29, 2007
        If I'm at Crown this weekend, I'll seek you out. My attendance at
        Crown is still up in the air.
        In Service,
        Dalla Olafs kona
        (I'm singing alto/ alto 2)

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
        <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

        > Erlan will be in attendance at the East Kingdom Crown Tourney in
        > Rockland County and will hold a rehearsal. Bring chairs and sun
        shades
        > if you've got them.
        > I will have a few music copies.
        > I'm just helping out those who are around these parts... I'm not a
        > section leader or anything and I probably will be attending a few
        > reharsals and singing for fun!!!
        >
        > :)
        >
        > Erlan (Director Emeritas)

      • erlannordenskald
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30, 2007
          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "luvbunnynumber13" <luvbunny13@...>
          wrote:

          > If I'm at Crown this weekend, I'll seek you out.

          I am easy to find.... I"m the Troll!!