Re: Rehearsl at East Kingdom Crown

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 12:33 PM
      Erlan will be in attendance at the East Kingdom Crown Tourney in
      Rockland County and will hold a rehearsal. Bring chairs and sun shades
      if you've got them.
      I will have a few music copies.
      I'm just helping out those who are around these parts... I'm not a
      section leader or anything and I probably will be attending a few
      reharsals and singing for fun!!!

      :)

      Erlan (Director Emeritas)
    • luvbunnynumber13
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 29 5:10 PM
        If I'm at Crown this weekend, I'll seek you out. My attendance at
        Crown is still up in the air.
        In Service,
        Dalla Olafs kona
        (I'm singing alto/ alto 2)

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
        <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

        > Erlan will be in attendance at the East Kingdom Crown Tourney in
        > Rockland County and will hold a rehearsal. Bring chairs and sun
        shades
        > if you've got them.
        > I will have a few music copies.
        > I'm just helping out those who are around these parts... I'm not a
        > section leader or anything and I probably will be attending a few
        > reharsals and singing for fun!!!
        >
        > :)
        >
        > Erlan (Director Emeritas)

      • erlannordenskald
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30 12:43 PM
          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "luvbunnynumber13" <luvbunny13@...>
          wrote:

          > If I'm at Crown this weekend, I'll seek you out.

          I am easy to find.... I"m the Troll!!