Sapphire Joust Rehearsal

  • William Mauldin
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2007

       I have asked to have a rehearsal on the Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend at Sapphire Joust in Goochland VA. I’ll be there with a keyboard and will offer any help I can to all voices. I will print a few copies of the music but would prefer for list members to bring their own.

      Geffrei Maudeleyne

      Bass Section Leader

    • erlannordenskald
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
        Erlan will be in attendance at the East Kingdom Crown Tourney in
        Rockland County and will hold a rehearsal. Bring chairs and sun shades
        if you've got them.
        I will have a few music copies.
        I'm just helping out those who are around these parts... I'm not a
        section leader or anything and I probably will be attending a few
        reharsals and singing for fun!!!

        :)

        Erlan (Director Emeritas)
      • luvbunnynumber13
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 29, 2007
          If I'm at Crown this weekend, I'll seek you out. My attendance at
          Crown is still up in the air.
          In Service,
          Dalla Olafs kona
          (I'm singing alto/ alto 2)

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
          <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

          > Erlan will be in attendance at the East Kingdom Crown Tourney in
          > Rockland County and will hold a rehearsal. Bring chairs and sun
          shades
          > if you've got them.
          > I will have a few music copies.
          > I'm just helping out those who are around these parts... I'm not a
          > section leader or anything and I probably will be attending a few
          > reharsals and singing for fun!!!
          >
          > :)
          >
          > Erlan (Director Emeritas)

        • erlannordenskald
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30, 2007
            --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "luvbunnynumber13" <luvbunny13@...>
            wrote:

            > If I'm at Crown this weekend, I'll seek you out.

            I am easy to find.... I"m the Troll!!