Re: [KWChoir] Atlantia's Coronation: rehearsal?

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2007

      Thanks for organizing this Ysolt!

      Arianna M.

      -- Ysolt la Bretonne <ysolt@...> wrote:

      Greetings,

      I plan to have a get together and sing-through for Pennsic choir folks
      at Atlantia's coronation April 7 in Reidsville, NC. I am waiting to hear
      from the event staff about possible inside space. I figured we'd be
      under my pop-up some place where we'd not annoy others if we were
      singing. But there may be indoor space if it does not rain. If it rains,
      all bets are off. I'll post here again when I know details. You may need
      to bring a chair.

      Please let me know if you are going to this event and want to sing. Any
      work we can do before Pennsic will help. We might also recruit others to
      sing with us. Print your music from the files section of the Yahoo site
      and listen to the MIDIs. I'll have extra music for any who arrive
      without or just decide to join us that day.

      In service,
      Ysolt, Pennsic Choir soprano section leader
      --
      Ma�tresse Ysolt la Bretonne, OP
      Barony of Windmasters' Hill

    • William Mauldin
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 31, 2007

         I have asked to have a rehearsal on the Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend at Sapphire Joust in Goochland VA. I’ll be there with a keyboard and will offer any help I can to all voices. I will print a few copies of the music but would prefer for list members to bring their own.

        Geffrei Maudeleyne

        Bass Section Leader

      • erlannordenskald
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
          Erlan will be in attendance at the East Kingdom Crown Tourney in
          Rockland County and will hold a rehearsal. Bring chairs and sun shades
          if you've got them.
          I will have a few music copies.
          I'm just helping out those who are around these parts... I'm not a
          section leader or anything and I probably will be attending a few
          reharsals and singing for fun!!!

          :)

          Erlan (Director Emeritas)
        • luvbunnynumber13
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 29, 2007
            If I'm at Crown this weekend, I'll seek you out. My attendance at
            Crown is still up in the air.
            In Service,
            Dalla Olafs kona
            (I'm singing alto/ alto 2)

            --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
            <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

            > Erlan will be in attendance at the East Kingdom Crown Tourney in
            > Rockland County and will hold a rehearsal. Bring chairs and sun
            shades
            > if you've got them.
            > I will have a few music copies.
            > I'm just helping out those who are around these parts... I'm not a
            > section leader or anything and I probably will be attending a few
            > reharsals and singing for fun!!!
            >
            > :)
            >
            > Erlan (Director Emeritas)

          • erlannordenskald
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 30, 2007
              --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "luvbunnynumber13" <luvbunny13@...>
              wrote:

              > If I'm at Crown this weekend, I'll seek you out.

              I am easy to find.... I"m the Troll!!