Bound Hard Copies of Pennsic Choir Music

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2007

      Good Afternoon!

      I hope you are all enjoying the weekend.  Hopefully, you have been practicing!

      FYI...bound copies of the Pennsic Choir Music are ready for distribution.  If you would like a hard copy, please send a check for $5.00 made out to "Christine Stuermer." Address is 405 Arundel Rd.  Tracys Landing, MD  20779. The $5.00 includes the cost of copying, binding, and mailing the music.  I will also have copies available at war.   But the less I have to pack...the better.  My lord husband agrees. <grin>

      You are not required to purchase a copy.  However, if you don't, please bring a black 3-ring binder with you to Pennsic.  (Matte finish is prefered.).  I will send out a reminder as we get closer to war.

      Remember...practice well, practice often!

      YIS!

      Arianna M.