Re: recordings

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2007
      It's me, it's always about me.
      I've been lax
      I got married, put some things off while I was getting used to
      being part of a whole, and then put the project down.
      I'll get back to it.
      I took all the recordings and transfered them into Pro Tools
      Edited and mixed them for ambient sound, like taking out the
      trucks and stuff and trying to get as much extra noies OUT. Then
      they'll be mastered and put on a CD that you can listen to in
      your car or home stereo or computer.
      I'm sorry folks, I shall return to my major project.....

      erlan (hides head between minums)

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail