Re: [KWChoir] Re: Familiar Face? Pennsic Choir Director

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 22 1:55 PM

      If you think her picture is nice...you should hear her sing. : )....

      Thanks Cassandra...for everything!

      Cheers!

      Arianna M.

      -- Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani <cassandra@...> wrote:

      Yes, Mistress!! :)

      Cassandra here, alto again this year, after singing mostly tenor last
      year - I learned the tenor line of Sitientes for our local choir, and
      that clinched my Pennsic 35 Choir part. ;) This will be my second time
      as Alto section leader at Pennsic; the last time was in 2004, under my
      Laurel, Mistress Anne of Carthew.

      And I think only Arianna M. can post to the Pennsic Choir 36 album she
      created, so she can snag my picture from pennsic.net and post it there,
      if she likes:
      http://www.pennsic. net/cgi-bin/ ppd.cgi?cmd= view&id=10589355 23

      I also put together most of the MIDI files for this round and will soon
      be working on those for the remaining piece. Please let me know if you
      run into any issues with the MIDIs so I can get them corrected ASAP!

      Thanks,
      Cassandra

      --
      Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani
      Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia