RE: [KWChoir] RE: Te Deum at Cornonation

  • ladysvea@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2004
      Um..after the brewing? Sound? Us? Let's just say you better rehearse us REALLY HARD on Saturday. Oh, and does the Te Deum have a page two?
      That's what we need: a fake book. We fake things a LOT.
      Svea

      maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

      >so, after the brewing.........how did you guys sound??
      >i bet you were wonderful!!
      >
      >see you on saturday..... about 11 am-ish, look for
      >signs.
      > erlan

      >Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time.
      >http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

      Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

    • erlannordenskald
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30, 2004
        HAHAH, yeah, i'm SURE that you had a WONDERFUL time doing that
        brewing thing........ OK here's the thing, Lady Issabeau is using
        the EXACT same music that I used for KWC this summer, so it's only
        the first page. She is rehearsing., not I, so, .....you wll have
        the most wonderous experience of another director, I will be singing
        amongst you all for the day...... (ok, i'm slumming it) AND GOING TO
        THOUROUGHLY ENJOY IT>
        she has a unique arrangement that includes some voices singing a few
        lines with organum.......that is using a drone voice singing a
        perfect 4th or perfect 5th below (depeinding on the male/female
        element)
        You'll get it,
        It's not too stressful

        i'll be there

        don't worry

        erlan will make it all OK........well, that might require a nice Oak
        aged Ciser......yes in fact I"m sure of it..........OK, DONE.
        we drink mead if things don't sound good. And we will fake singing
        the Te Deum.....yes, it is written

        http://isp.netscape.com/register