Re: Familiar Face? Pennsic Choir Director

  • daggett42
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 20, 2007
      Hello Cassandra,
      Took your pic and posted it in the Photo album I created for section
      leaders and directors.
      Any one can post a picture. Only the moderators and owners can move
      the pictures around.
      So POST away my friends!!

      OH, and some bad news here.
      The Known World Choir name was returned by Laurel
      The badge was returned for redraw and is being redrawn. Please
      continue to use it with artistic license regarding color or, what
      ever.

      Erlan
    • chrissings@juno.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 22, 2007

        If you think her picture is nice...you should hear her sing. : )....

        Thanks Cassandra...for everything!

        Cheers!

        Arianna M.

        -- Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani <cassandra@...> wrote:

        Yes, Mistress!! :)

        Cassandra here, alto again this year, after singing mostly tenor last
        year - I learned the tenor line of Sitientes for our local choir, and
        that clinched my Pennsic 35 Choir part. ;) This will be my second time
        as Alto section leader at Pennsic; the last time was in 2004, under my
        Laurel, Mistress Anne of Carthew.

        And I think only Arianna M. can post to the Pennsic Choir 36 album she
        created, so she can snag my picture from pennsic.net and post it there,
        if she likes:
        http://www.pennsic. net/cgi-bin/ ppd.cgi?cmd= view&id=10589355 23

        I also put together most of the MIDI files for this round and will soon
        be working on those for the remaining piece. Please let me know if you
        run into any issues with the MIDIs so I can get them corrected ASAP!

        Thanks,
        Cassandra

        --
        Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani
        Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia