Re: [KWChoir] Re: Familiar Face? Pennsic Choir Director

  • Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 19, 2007
      Yes, Mistress!! :)

      Cassandra here, alto again this year, after singing mostly tenor last
      year - I learned the tenor line of Sitientes for our local choir, and
      that clinched my Pennsic 35 Choir part. ;) This will be my second time
      as Alto section leader at Pennsic; the last time was in 2004, under my
      Laurel, Mistress Anne of Carthew.

      And I think only Arianna M. can post to the Pennsic Choir 36 album she
      created, so she can snag my picture from pennsic.net and post it there,
      if she likes:
      http://www.pennsic.net/cgi-bin/ppd.cgi?cmd=view&id=1058935523

      I also put together most of the MIDI files for this round and will soon
      be working on those for the remaining piece. Please let me know if you
      run into any issues with the MIDIs so I can get them corrected ASAP!

      Thanks,
      Cassandra

      --
      Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani
      Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 20, 2007
        Hello Cassandra,
        Took your pic and posted it in the Photo album I created for section
        leaders and directors.
        Any one can post a picture. Only the moderators and owners can move
        the pictures around.
        So POST away my friends!!

        OH, and some bad news here.
        The Known World Choir name was returned by Laurel
        The badge was returned for redraw and is being redrawn. Please
        continue to use it with artistic license regarding color or, what
        ever.

        Erlan
      • chrissings@juno.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 22, 2007

          If you think her picture is nice...you should hear her sing. : )....

          Thanks Cassandra...for everything!

          Cheers!

          Arianna M.

          cassandra@jordancla n.net