Re: [KWChoir] Re: Familiar Face? Pennsic Choir Director

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 19, 2007
      Nice picture Cedric!  (enjoyed the others too!)

      -- "Brent Chivers" <bchivers@...> wrote:

      Cedric of the tenors here � I don't have many pictures of myself, but there is one of me here that will let you put a face with the name: pennsic.net people database. (Hmm, I see my yahoo profile already had a photo too.)
      And I have lots of Pennsic pictures at NetSnapShot. com: 2005 has some Choir pictures, 2004 was a better camera, and 2006 is kinda random.

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups .com, "chrissings@ ..." <Chrissings@. ..> wrote:

      > Perhaps our section leaders have pictures to share? How about it guys?

    • Sabine
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 19, 2007
        -- "Brent Chivers" <bchivers@...> wrote:
        > And I have lots of Pennsic pictures at NetSnapShot.com: 2005 has some
        > Choir pictures, 2004 was a better camera, and 2006 is kinda random.

        Thank you so much for the links, Cedric! You've got some really great
        shots there, and I was delighted to get photos of the consort from '05.

        2005.08.18-16.41.23 is Lady Patricia of the Tangled Wyldes
        2005.08.18-16.42.10 is Lord Ze'ev ben Arye (a.k.a. Marcellus Wolfhurst)
        2005.08.18-16.40.59 I really, really ought to know but I'm blanking
        out, sorry...

        2005.08.17-15.0512 and 2005.08.18-16.41.59 are me, but my name is
        actually Sabine (Sabine de Kerbriant, if you're being formal -- you can
        always call me Simone, but I might not turn around for that! *grin*).

        Thanks again for sharing the pictures!

        -Sabine

        Be a PS3 game guru.
      • Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 19, 2007
          Yes, Mistress!! :)

          Cassandra here, alto again this year, after singing mostly tenor last
          year - I learned the tenor line of Sitientes for our local choir, and
          that clinched my Pennsic 35 Choir part. ;) This will be my second time
          as Alto section leader at Pennsic; the last time was in 2004, under my
          Laurel, Mistress Anne of Carthew.

          And I think only Arianna M. can post to the Pennsic Choir 36 album she
          created, so she can snag my picture from pennsic.net and post it there,
          if she likes:
          http://www.pennsic.net/cgi-bin/ppd.cgi?cmd=view&id=1058935523

          I also put together most of the MIDI files for this round and will soon
          be working on those for the remaining piece. Please let me know if you
          run into any issues with the MIDIs so I can get them corrected ASAP!

          Thanks,
          Cassandra

          --
          Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani
          Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 20, 2007
            Hello Cassandra,
            Took your pic and posted it in the Photo album I created for section
            leaders and directors.
            Any one can post a picture. Only the moderators and owners can move
            the pictures around.
            So POST away my friends!!

            OH, and some bad news here.
            The Known World Choir name was returned by Laurel
            The badge was returned for redraw and is being redrawn. Please
            continue to use it with artistic license regarding color or, what
            ever.

            Erlan
          • chrissings@juno.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 22, 2007

              If you think her picture is nice...you should hear her sing. : )....

              Thanks Cassandra...for everything!

              Cheers!

              Arianna M.

              cassandra@jordancla n.net