Re: Pennsic Choir Midi Files

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18 8:30 PM
      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "chrissings@..." <Chrissings@...> wrote:

      > Have been posted to the Known World Choir Yahoo Groups Website. Look
      in the Pennsic 36 Program Folder. Each piece has its own folder
      containing midi files for all parts together, sop, alto, tenor bass,
      etc. The only one that is not there is Musica Die Ganz Lieblich
      Kunst. I'll let you know when it is posted. (Thank you Signora
      Cassandra for the files).
      > Cheers!
      > Arianna M.

      Out of curiosity, is there any way to save the midi files for
      practicing away from the computer, such as with an mp3 player? I'm
      trying to figure out if I can practice at work on lunch etc., when I'm
      not near a computer. Either way, thanks for posting the midis! It'll
      help me get the parts in my head better so I can focus on pronunciation.

      YIS,
      Máire Ruadh
    • William Mauldin
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18 9:09 PM

        I have some software to convert the midi’s to a MUS file that can play on a CD player. Give me a couple of days though as I’m busy this week.

        Geffrei

      • chrissings@juno.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 19 2:37 AM

          Thanks Geffrei.

          Arianna M.

          -- "William Mauldin" <wmmauldin@...> wrote:

          I have some software to convert the midi�s to a MUS file that can play on a CD player. Give me a couple of days though as I�m busy this week.

          Geffrei

          > Have been posted to the Known World Choir Yahoo Groups Website. Look
          in the Pennsic 36 Program Folder. Each piece has its own folder
          containing midi files for all parts together, sop, alto, tenor bass,
          etc. The only one that is not there is Musica Die Ganz Lieblich
          Kunst. I'll let you know when it is posted. (Thank you Signora
          Cassandra for the files).
          > Cheers!
          > Arianna M.

          Out of curiosity, is there any way to save the midi files for
          practicing away from the computer, such as with an mp3 player? I'm
          trying to figure out if I can practice at work on lunch etc., when I'm
          not near a computer. Either way, thanks for posting the midis! It'll
          help me get the parts in my head better so I can focus on pronunciation.

          YIS,
          M�ire Ruadh