Pennsic Choir Midi Files

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2007

      Have been posted to the Known World Choir Yahoo Groups Website.  Look in the Pennsic 36 Program Folder.  Each piece has its own folder containing midi files for all parts together, sop, alto, tenor bass, etc.  The only one that is not there is Musica Die Ganz Lieblich Kunst.  I'll let you know when it is posted.   (Thank you Signora Cassandra for the files).

      Cheers!

      Arianna M.

    • Heather
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2007
        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "chrissings@..." <Chrissings@...> wrote:

        > Have been posted to the Known World Choir Yahoo Groups Website. Look
        in the Pennsic 36 Program Folder. Each piece has its own folder
        containing midi files for all parts together, sop, alto, tenor bass,
        etc. The only one that is not there is Musica Die Ganz Lieblich
        Kunst. I'll let you know when it is posted. (Thank you Signora
        Cassandra for the files).
        > Cheers!
        > Arianna M.

        Out of curiosity, is there any way to save the midi files for
        practicing away from the computer, such as with an mp3 player? I'm
        trying to figure out if I can practice at work on lunch etc., when I'm
        not near a computer. Either way, thanks for posting the midis! It'll
        help me get the parts in my head better so I can focus on pronunciation.

        YIS,
        Máire Ruadh
      • William Mauldin
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2007

          I have some software to convert the midi’s to a MUS file that can play on a CD player. Give me a couple of days though as I’m busy this week.

          Geffrei

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 19, 2007

            Thanks Geffrei.

            Arianna M.

            -- "William Mauldin" <wmmauldin@...> wrote:

            I have some software to convert the midi�s to a MUS file that can play on a CD player. Give me a couple of days though as I�m busy this week.

            Geffrei

            > Have been posted to the Known World Choir Yahoo Groups Website. Look
            in the Pennsic 36 Program Folder. Each piece has its own folder
            containing midi files for all parts together, sop, alto, tenor bass,
            etc. The only one that is not there is Musica Die Ganz Lieblich
            Kunst. I'll let you know when it is posted. (Thank you Signora
            Cassandra for the files).
            > Cheers!
            > Arianna M.

            Out of curiosity, is there any way to save the midi files for
            practicing away from the computer, such as with an mp3 player? I'm
            trying to figure out if I can practice at work on lunch etc., when I'm
            not near a computer. Either way, thanks for posting the midis! It'll
            help me get the parts in my head better so I can focus on pronunciation.

            YIS,
            M�ire Ruadh