RE: Te Deum at Cornonation

  • maria daggett
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2004
      so, after the brewing.........how did you guys sound??
      i bet you were wonderful!!

      see you on saturday..... about 11 am-ish, look for
      signs.
      erlan

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • ladysvea@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30, 2004
        Um..after the brewing? Sound? Us? Let's just say you better rehearse us REALLY HARD on Saturday. Oh, and does the Te Deum have a page two?
        That's what we need: a fake book. We fake things a LOT.
        Svea

        maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

        >so, after the brewing.........how did you guys sound??
        >i bet you were wonderful!!
        >
        >see you on saturday..... about 11 am-ish, look for
        >signs.
        > erlan

        >Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time.
        >http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

        Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

      • erlannordenskald
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30, 2004
          HAHAH, yeah, i'm SURE that you had a WONDERFUL time doing that
          brewing thing........ OK here's the thing, Lady Issabeau is using
          the EXACT same music that I used for KWC this summer, so it's only
          the first page. She is rehearsing., not I, so, .....you wll have
          the most wonderous experience of another director, I will be singing
          amongst you all for the day...... (ok, i'm slumming it) AND GOING TO
          THOUROUGHLY ENJOY IT>
          she has a unique arrangement that includes some voices singing a few
          lines with organum.......that is using a drone voice singing a
          perfect 4th or perfect 5th below (depeinding on the male/female
          element)
          You'll get it,
          It's not too stressful

          i'll be there

          don't worry

          erlan will make it all OK........well, that might require a nice Oak
          aged Ciser......yes in fact I"m sure of it..........OK, DONE.
          we drink mead if things don't sound good. And we will fake singing
          the Te Deum.....yes, it is written

          http://isp.netscape.com/register