Re: [KWChoir] 1st rehearsal

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 10, 2007
      My house in Tracy's Landing, MD.  (Southern MD. on the Bay) That would be a very long drive for you on a Sunday.

      -- Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...> wrote:

      Um....  I thought the first rehearsals would be at Pennsic in July?  Where are you guys rehearsing?

      Arianna

      Kathleen Madsen <kathleenmadsen@ gmail.com> wrote:
      I'm afraid my husband and I won't be able to make the rehearsal, family is coming into town and we have a command performance I'm afraid.

      We'll be at the next one.

      Eibhlin (sop.) and Timothy (baritone)

      On 3/9/07, Isabel1443 <belight4@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Greetings.
      Just wanted to confirm that there is a rehearsal this
      Sunday March 11 for the Pennsic choir.
      (as I dig through old e-mails...)
      Thanks,
      Isabel
      Caer Mear

      "I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

      "I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness." - Michael Shermer

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

    • chrissings@juno.com