Re: [KWChoir] 1st rehearsal

  • Craig Allen
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 9, 2007
      I don't believe it got sent to the KWC Yahoo list since that's an all inclusive list. I believe Mistress Arianna only sent it to the Merry Rose and local baronial lists. But as I'm not on the Rose I don't know for sure.

      Anyway, I'm sure she'll read all this traffic and address it more correctly than I can at this point.

      Corun

      >Wotwotwot? I hadn't heard a thing about it.
      >
      >Siobhan
      >
      >--
      >When the law's against you, argue the facts. When the facts are against you, argue the law. When both are against you, shout like hell. And when your voice goes out.. try bribery.

      >From: "Craig Allen" <corun@...>
      >The rehearsal will be at Mistress Arianna's (not you, the Mistress Arianna who is directing the KWC <G>) home in Lochmere, Atlantia (near Annapolis). This is a rehearsal for mostly Atlantian voices or (I assume) any East Kingdom or Aethelmearc singers who want to drive out. I guess I could further assume that anyone who really needs to get out of their Kingdom for the weekend would be welcome.
      >
      >Also, remember that we Spring Ahead to Daylight Savings time this weekend. Please ensure that your clocks are set correctly especially if you're driving a long distance.
      >
      >Corun (tenore)
      >
      >>Um.... I thought the first rehearsals would be at Pennsic in July? Where are you guys rehearsing?
      >>
      >> Arianna
      >
      >.

      Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
      with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com
    • Emily Baisch
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 10, 2007

        I will not be able to attend on Sunday, as the-work-that-pays needs me.  Sometimes being salaried sucks :-P

        -=- Em
        Emma Barfoot
        mka Emily (Em) Baisch
        ebaisch@...

        Tenor
      • chrissings@juno.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 10, 2007

          Master Corun is correct.  It was sent it to the Merry Rose, the Pearl List, the Laurel list (through Reynard) baronial lists and the Atlantia performer's guild list.

          The reason I did not post it to this list, is because I didn't expect anyone out of kingdom to drive all the way to my house for this or subsequent rehearsals...particulary on a Sunday.

          That being said...if anyone would like to attend April's rehearsal (22nd at 1:30)  from out of Kingdom I will gladly post the directions.  Anyone?

          YIS!

          Arianna M.

          with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy. com

        • chrissings@juno.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 10, 2007
            My house in Tracy's Landing, MD.  (Southern MD. on the Bay) That would be a very long drive for you on a Sunday.

            -- Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...> wrote:

            Um....  I thought the first rehearsals would be at Pennsic in July?  Where are you guys rehearsing?

            Arianna

            Kathleen Madsen <kathleenmadsen@ gmail.com> wrote:
            I'm afraid my husband and I won't be able to make the rehearsal, family is coming into town and we have a command performance I'm afraid.

            We'll be at the next one.

            Eibhlin (sop.) and Timothy (baritone)

            On 3/9/07, Isabel1443 <belight4@yahoo. com> wrote:
            Greetings.
            Just wanted to confirm that there is a rehearsal this
            Sunday March 11 for the Pennsic choir.
            (as I dig through old e-mails...)
            Thanks,
            Isabel
            Caer Mear

            "I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

            "I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness." - Michael Shermer

            8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

          • chrissings@juno.com