RE: [KWChoir] Te Deum at Cornonation

  • ladysvea@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2004
      Hi, Erlan.
      Down here in Barren Sands we are having a breweing A&S meeting on Sunday the 28th and we are planning to rehearse a bit there. After the brewing. Hmm. I don't know if that is a good idea, but we'll give it a try. B.S. may have as many as 5 singers for you(A,A,T,B,B). If we survive the brewing, of course.
      Svea
      "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

      >SINGERS--------
      >    For any one singing the Te Deum with the Tropes at Coronatio
      >(EAST K-April 3)
      >   Lady Issabeau has planned an 11AM rehearsal.  We are most likely
      >singing it at the Noon Court. There will be a sign at Troll with more
      >specifics.
      >    Hope that helps your plans.
      >Rehearse well
      >
      >Erlan

      Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

    • maria daggett
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2004
        so, after the brewing.........how did you guys sound??
        i bet you were wonderful!!

        see you on saturday..... about 11 am-ish, look for
        signs.
        erlan

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
      • ladysvea@netscape.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30, 2004
          Um..after the brewing? Sound? Us? Let's just say you better rehearse us REALLY HARD on Saturday. Oh, and does the Te Deum have a page two?
          That's what we need: a fake book. We fake things a LOT.
          Svea

          maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

          >so, after the brewing.........how did you guys sound??
          >i bet you were wonderful!!
          >
          >see you on saturday..... about 11 am-ish, look for
          >signs.
          > erlan

          >Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time.
          >http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

          Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

        • erlannordenskald
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 30, 2004
            HAHAH, yeah, i'm SURE that you had a WONDERFUL time doing that
            brewing thing........ OK here's the thing, Lady Issabeau is using
            the EXACT same music that I used for KWC this summer, so it's only
            the first page. She is rehearsing., not I, so, .....you wll have
            the most wonderous experience of another director, I will be singing
            amongst you all for the day...... (ok, i'm slumming it) AND GOING TO
            THOUROUGHLY ENJOY IT>
            she has a unique arrangement that includes some voices singing a few
            lines with organum.......that is using a drone voice singing a
            perfect 4th or perfect 5th below (depeinding on the male/female
            element)
            You'll get it,
            It's not too stressful

            i'll be there

            don't worry

            erlan will make it all OK........well, that might require a nice Oak
            aged Ciser......yes in fact I"m sure of it..........OK, DONE.
            we drink mead if things don't sound good. And we will fake singing
            the Te Deum.....yes, it is written

            http://isp.netscape.com/register