Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

1st rehearsal

Expand Messages
  • Isabel1443
    Greetings. Just wanted to confirm that there is a rehearsal this Sunday March 11 for the Pennsic choir. (as I dig through old e-mails...) Thanks, Isabel Caer
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 9, 2007
    View Source
    • 0 Attachment
      Greetings.
      Just wanted to confirm that there is a rehearsal this
      Sunday March 11 for the Pennsic choir.
      (as I dig through old e-mails...)
      Thanks,
      Isabel
      Caer Mear


      We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love
      (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.
    • Angela Reese
      Speaking of Pennsic choir, is there any update on recordings of last year s songs? Katherin ... -- I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 9, 2007
      View Source
      • 0 Attachment
        Speaking of Pennsic choir, is there any update on recordings of last year's songs?

        Katherin


        On 09/03/07, Isabel1443 < belight4@...> wrote:

        Greetings.
        Just wanted to confirm that there is a rehearsal this
        Sunday March 11 for the Pennsic choir.
        (as I dig through old e-mails...)
        Thanks,
        Isabel
        Caer Mear


        We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love
        (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.




        --
        "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
          -S.G. Tallentyre, attributed to Voltaire

        "You spend money on bombs, and in 10 years they're out of date.  But you build bridges, they last forever."
             Tung-Yen Lin
      • Kathleen Madsen
        I m afraid my husband and I won t be able to make the rehearsal, family is coming into town and we have a command performance I m afraid. We ll be at the next
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 9, 2007
        View Source
        • 0 Attachment
          I'm afraid my husband and I won't be able to make the rehearsal, family is coming into town and we have a command performance I'm afraid.

          We'll be at the next one.

          Eibhlin (sop.) and Timothy (baritone)

          On 3/9/07, Isabel1443 <belight4@...> wrote:

          Greetings.
          Just wanted to confirm that there is a rehearsal this
          Sunday March 11 for the Pennsic choir.
          (as I dig through old e-mails...)
          Thanks,
          Isabel
          Caer Mear


          We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love
          (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.


        • Karen Kasper
          Um.... I thought the first rehearsals would be at Pennsic in July? Where are you guys rehearsing? Arianna Kathleen Madsen wrote:
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 9, 2007
          View Source
          • 0 Attachment
            Um....  I thought the first rehearsals would be at Pennsic in July?  Where are you guys rehearsing?
             
            Arianna

            Kathleen Madsen <kathleenmadsen@...> wrote:
            I'm afraid my husband and I won't be able to make the rehearsal, family is coming into town and we have a command performance I'm afraid.

            We'll be at the next one.

            Eibhlin (sop.) and Timothy (baritone)

            On 3/9/07, Isabel1443 <belight4@yahoo. com> wrote:
            Greetings.
            Just wanted to confirm that there is a rehearsal this
            Sunday March 11 for the Pennsic choir.
            (as I dig through old e-mails...)
            Thanks,
            Isabel
            Caer Mear

            We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love
            (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.




            Karen Kasper

            "I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

            "I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness." - Michael Shermer


            8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
            with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.

          • Craig Allen
            The rehearsal will be at Mistress Arianna s (not you, the Mistress Arianna who is directing the KWC ) home in Lochmere, Atlantia (near Annapolis). This is a
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 9, 2007
            View Source
            • 0 Attachment
              The rehearsal will be at Mistress Arianna's (not you, the Mistress Arianna who is directing the KWC <G>) home in Lochmere, Atlantia (near Annapolis). This is a rehearsal for mostly Atlantian voices or (I assume) any East Kingdom or Aethelmearc singers who want to drive out. I guess I could further assume that anyone who really needs to get out of their Kingdom for the weekend would be welcome.

              Also, remember that we Spring Ahead to Daylight Savings time this weekend. Please ensure that your clocks are set correctly especially if you're driving a long distance.

              Corun (tenore)

              >Um.... I thought the first rehearsals would be at Pennsic in July? Where are you guys rehearsing?
              >
              > Arianna



              _________________________________________________________________
              Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
              with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com
            • ladysiobhan@comcast.net
              Wotwotwot? I hadn t heard a thing about it. Siobhan -- When the law s against you, argue the facts. When the facts are against you, argue the law. When both
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 9, 2007
              View Source
              • 0 Attachment
                Wotwotwot?  I hadn't heard a thing about it. 
                 
                Siobhan
                 
                --
                When the law's against you, argue the facts. When the facts are against you, argue the law. When both are against you, shout like hell. And when your voice goes out.. try bribery.
                 
                -------------- Original message --------------
                From: "Craig Allen" <corun@...>

                The rehearsal will be at Mistress Arianna's (not you, the Mistress Arianna who is directing the KWC <G>) home in Lochmere, Atlantia (near Annapolis). This is a rehearsal for mostly Atlantian voices or (I assume) any East Kingdom or Aethelmearc singers who want to drive out. I guess I could further assume that anyone who really needs to get out of their Kingdom for the weekend would be welcome.

                Also, remember that we Spring Ahead to Daylight Savings time this weekend. Please ensure that your clocks are set correctly especially if you're driving a long distance.

                Corun (tenore)

                >Um.... I thought the first rehearsals would be at Pennsic in July? Where are you guys rehearsing?
                >
                > Arianna

                .

              • Craig Allen
                I don t believe it got sent to the KWC Yahoo list since that s an all inclusive list. I believe Mistress Arianna only sent it to the Merry Rose and local
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 9, 2007
                View Source
                • 0 Attachment
                  I don't believe it got sent to the KWC Yahoo list since that's an all inclusive list. I believe Mistress Arianna only sent it to the Merry Rose and local baronial lists. But as I'm not on the Rose I don't know for sure.

                  Anyway, I'm sure she'll read all this traffic and address it more correctly than I can at this point.

                  Corun

                  >Wotwotwot? I hadn't heard a thing about it.
                  >
                  >Siobhan
                  >
                  >--
                  >When the law's against you, argue the facts. When the facts are against you, argue the law. When both are against you, shout like hell. And when your voice goes out.. try bribery.
                  >
                  >-------------- Original message --------------
                  >From: "Craig Allen" <corun@...>
                  >The rehearsal will be at Mistress Arianna's (not you, the Mistress Arianna who is directing the KWC <G>) home in Lochmere, Atlantia (near Annapolis). This is a rehearsal for mostly Atlantian voices or (I assume) any East Kingdom or Aethelmearc singers who want to drive out. I guess I could further assume that anyone who really needs to get out of their Kingdom for the weekend would be welcome.
                  >
                  >Also, remember that we Spring Ahead to Daylight Savings time this weekend. Please ensure that your clocks are set correctly especially if you're driving a long distance.
                  >
                  >Corun (tenore)
                  >
                  >>Um.... I thought the first rehearsals would be at Pennsic in July? Where are you guys rehearsing?
                  >>
                  >> Arianna
                  >
                  >.
                  >
                  >


                  _________________________________________________________________
                  Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
                  with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com
                • Emily Baisch
                  I will not be able to attend on Sunday, as the-work-that-pays needs me. Sometimes being salaried sucks :-P -=- Em Emma Barfoot mka Emily (Em) Baisch
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 10, 2007
                  View Source
                  • 0 Attachment

                    I will not be able to attend on Sunday, as the-work-that-pays needs me.  Sometimes being salaried sucks :-P

                    -=- Em
                    Emma Barfoot
                    mka Emily (Em) Baisch
                    ebaisch@...

                    Tenor
                  • chrissings@juno.com
                    Master Corun is correct. It was sent it to the Merry Rose, the Pearl List, the Laurel list (through Reynard) baronial lists and the Atlantia performer s guild
                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 10, 2007
                    View Source
                    • 0 Attachment

                      Master Corun is correct.  It was sent it to the Merry Rose, the Pearl List, the Laurel list (through Reynard) baronial lists and the Atlantia performer's guild list.

                      The reason I did not post it to this list, is because I didn't expect anyone out of kingdom to drive all the way to my house for this or subsequent rehearsals...particulary on a Sunday.

                      That being said...if anyone would like to attend April's rehearsal (22nd at 1:30)  from out of Kingdom I will gladly post the directions.  Anyone?

                      YIS!

                      Arianna M.

                      -- "Craig Allen" <corun@...> wrote:

                      I don't believe it got sent to the KWC Yahoo list since that's an all inclusive list. I believe Mistress Arianna only sent it to the Merry Rose and local baronial lists. But as I'm not on the Rose I don't know for sure.

                      Anyway, I'm sure she'll read all this traffic and address it more correctly than I can at this point.

                      Corun

                      >Wotwotwot? I hadn't heard a thing about it.
                      >
                      >Siobhan
                      >
                      >--
                      >When the law's against you, argue the facts. When the facts are against you, argue the law. When both are against you, shout like hell. And when your voice goes out.. try bribery.
                      >
                      >----------- --- Original message ------------ --
                      >From: "Craig Allen" <corun@medievalist. org>
                      >The rehearsal will be at Mistress Arianna's (not you, the Mistress Arianna who is directing the KWC <G>) home in Lochmere, Atlantia (near Annapolis). This is a rehearsal for mostly Atlantian voices or (I assume) any East Kingdom or Aethelmearc singers who want to drive out. I guess I could further assume that anyone who really needs to get out of their Kingdom for the weekend would be welcome.
                      >
                      >Also, remember that we Spring Ahead to Daylight Savings time this weekend. Please ensure that your clocks are set correctly especially if you're driving a long distance.
                      >
                      >Corun (tenore)
                      >
                      >>Um.... I thought the first rehearsals would be at Pennsic in July? Where are you guys rehearsing?
                      >>
                      >> Arianna
                      >
                      >.
                      >
                      >

                      ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _
                      Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
                      with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy. com

                    • chrissings@juno.com
                      My house in Tracy s Landing, MD. (Southern MD. on the Bay) That would be a very long drive for you on a Sunday. -- Karen Kasper wrote:
                      Message 10 of 11 , Mar 10, 2007
                      View Source
                      • 0 Attachment
                        My house in Tracy's Landing, MD.  (Southern MD. on the Bay) That would be a very long drive for you on a Sunday. 

                        -- Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...> wrote:

                        Um....  I thought the first rehearsals would be at Pennsic in July?  Where are you guys rehearsing?
                         
                        Arianna

                        Kathleen Madsen <kathleenmadsen@ gmail.com> wrote:
                        I'm afraid my husband and I won't be able to make the rehearsal, family is coming into town and we have a command performance I'm afraid.

                        We'll be at the next one.

                        Eibhlin (sop.) and Timothy (baritone)

                        On 3/9/07, Isabel1443 <belight4@yahoo. com> wrote:
                        Greetings.
                        Just wanted to confirm that there is a rehearsal this
                        Sunday March 11 for the Pennsic choir.
                        (as I dig through old e-mails...)
                        Thanks,
                        Isabel
                        Caer Mear

                        We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love
                        (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.




                        Karen Kasper

                        "I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

                        "I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness." - Michael Shermer


                        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
                        with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.

                      • chrissings@juno.com
                        No problem! -- Kathleen Madsen wrote: I m afraid my husband and I won t be able to make the rehearsal, family is coming into town
                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 10, 2007
                        View Source
                        • 0 Attachment
                          No problem!

                          -- "Kathleen Madsen" <kathleenmadsen@...> wrote:

                          I'm afraid my husband and I won't be able to make the rehearsal, family is coming into town and we have a command performance I'm afraid.

                          We'll be at the next one.

                          Eibhlin (sop.) and Timothy (baritone)

                          On 3/9/07, Isabel1443 <belight4@yahoo. com> wrote:

                          Greetings.
                          Just wanted to confirm that there is a rehearsal this
                          Sunday March 11 for the Pennsic choir.
                          (as I dig through old e-mails...)
                          Thanks,
                          Isabel
                          Caer Mear


                          We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love
                          (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.


                        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.