Te Deum at Cornonation

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2004
      SINGERS--------
      For any one singing the Te Deum with the Tropes at Coronatio
      (EAST K-April 3)
      Lady Issabeau has planned an 11AM rehearsal. We are most likely
      singing it at the Noon Court. There will be a sign at Troll with more
      specifics.
      Hope that helps your plans.
      Rehearse well

      Erlan
    • ladysvea@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 27, 2004
        Hi, Erlan.
        Down here in Barren Sands we are having a breweing A&S meeting on Sunday the 28th and we are planning to rehearse a bit there. After the brewing. Hmm. I don't know if that is a good idea, but we'll give it a try. B.S. may have as many as 5 singers for you(A,A,T,B,B). If we survive the brewing, of course.
        Svea
        "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

        >SINGERS--------
        >    For any one singing the Te Deum with the Tropes at Coronatio
        >(EAST K-April 3)
        >   Lady Issabeau has planned an 11AM rehearsal.  We are most likely
        >singing it at the Noon Court. There will be a sign at Troll with more
        >specifics.
        >    Hope that helps your plans.
        >Rehearse well
        >
        >Erlan

        Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

      • maria daggett
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2004
          so, after the brewing.........how did you guys sound??
          i bet you were wonderful!!

          see you on saturday..... about 11 am-ish, look for
          signs.
          erlan

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
        • ladysvea@netscape.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 30, 2004
            Um..after the brewing? Sound? Us? Let's just say you better rehearse us REALLY HARD on Saturday. Oh, and does the Te Deum have a page two?
            That's what we need: a fake book. We fake things a LOT.
            Svea

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 30, 2004
              HAHAH, yeah, i'm SURE that you had a WONDERFUL time doing that
              brewing thing........ OK here's the thing, Lady Issabeau is using
              the EXACT same music that I used for KWC this summer, so it's only
              the first page. She is rehearsing., not I, so, .....you wll have
              the most wonderous experience of another director, I will be singing
              amongst you all for the day...... (ok, i'm slumming it) AND GOING TO
              THOUROUGHLY ENJOY IT>
              she has a unique arrangement that includes some voices singing a few
              lines with organum.......that is using a drone voice singing a
              perfect 4th or perfect 5th below (depeinding on the male/female
              element)
              You'll get it,
              It's not too stressful

              i'll be there

              don't worry

              erlan will make it all OK........well, that might require a nice Oak
              aged Ciser......yes in fact I"m sure of it..........OK, DONE.
              we drink mead if things don't sound good. And we will fake singing
              the Te Deum.....yes, it is written

              http://isp.netscape.com/register