KWchoirs

  • Jennie Mizrahi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24 5:02 PM
      Greetings to the list,

      I have been directing the Cantores Lupini, a choir in the Baron of
      Unser Hafen, for about eight months now, and have confidence that
      interest will continue. This has led me to wonder about starting a
      Knowne World Choir at our biggest event of the year: Glory. What is
      involved in this? Do I need someone's permission or blessing to make
      it officially a KWChoir? Are there hoops to jump through, or is it a
      case of choosing and posting music and getting into the event
      schedule? How much work is involved? I probably would want to do this
      (if at all) in 2008, not this year, so I have a bit more directing
      experience under my belt. Any advice ("It's great fun, you should go
      for it" to "Don't get in over your head, lady") would be welcome.

      Lady Rivkah Cantor