Familiar Face? Pennsic Choir Director

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 24, 2007

      Hello Again Everyone:

      I've gone ahead and set-up a Pennsic 36 photo album on the KWChoir site.  We can add to it after war.

      In order for everyone to "connect name to face",  I've added a picture that was taken of me at a recent local event by one of my incipient proteges, Shannon Moersch from the Barony of Lochmere in Atlantia. Yes...I have her permission to post it. : )

      Cheers!

      Arianna Morgan (*not* of Wynthrope)

    • daggett42
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 25, 2007
        That's a GREAT idea Arianna. I went and looked and saw your already.
        Perhaps others will also go and post their pics. It sure will make
        identifying people a lot easier. Fabulous idea.

        I also encourage others to place pictures in folders if you have them.
        The more pics, the better!!

        Erlan
      • chrissings@juno.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 19, 2007
            Cedric of the tenors here – I don't have many pictures of myself, but there is one of me here that will let you put a face with the name: pennsic.net people database. (Hmm, I see my yahoo profile already had a photo too.)
            And I have lots of Pennsic pictures at NetSnapShot.com: 2005 has some Choir pictures, 2004 was a better camera, and 2006 is kinda random.

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 19, 2007
              Nice picture Cedric!  (enjoyed the others too!)

              -- "Brent Chivers" <bchivers@...> wrote:

              Cedric of the tenors here � I don't have many pictures of myself, but there is one of me here that will let you put a face with the name: pennsic.net people database. (Hmm, I see my yahoo profile already had a photo too.)
              And I have lots of Pennsic pictures at NetSnapShot. com: 2005 has some Choir pictures, 2004 was a better camera, and 2006 is kinda random.

              --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups .com, "chrissings@ ..." <Chrissings@. ..> wrote:

              > Perhaps our section leaders have pictures to share? How about it guys?

            • Sabine
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 19, 2007
                -- "Brent Chivers" <bchivers@...> wrote:
                > And I have lots of Pennsic pictures at NetSnapShot.com: 2005 has some
                > Choir pictures, 2004 was a better camera, and 2006 is kinda random.

                Thank you so much for the links, Cedric! You've got some really great
                shots there, and I was delighted to get photos of the consort from '05.

                2005.08.18-16.41.23 is Lady Patricia of the Tangled Wyldes
                2005.08.18-16.42.10 is Lord Ze'ev ben Arye (a.k.a. Marcellus Wolfhurst)
                2005.08.18-16.40.59 I really, really ought to know but I'm blanking
                out, sorry...

                2005.08.17-15.0512 and 2005.08.18-16.41.59 are me, but my name is
                actually Sabine (Sabine de Kerbriant, if you're being formal -- you can
                always call me Simone, but I might not turn around for that! *grin*).

                Thanks again for sharing the pictures!

                -Sabine

                Be a PS3 game guru.
              • Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 19, 2007
                  Yes, Mistress!! :)

                  Cassandra here, alto again this year, after singing mostly tenor last
                  year - I learned the tenor line of Sitientes for our local choir, and
                  that clinched my Pennsic 35 Choir part. ;) This will be my second time
                  as Alto section leader at Pennsic; the last time was in 2004, under my
                  Laurel, Mistress Anne of Carthew.

                  And I think only Arianna M. can post to the Pennsic Choir 36 album she
                  created, so she can snag my picture from pennsic.net and post it there,
                  if she likes:
                  http://www.pennsic.net/cgi-bin/ppd.cgi?cmd=view&id=1058935523

                  I also put together most of the MIDI files for this round and will soon
                  be working on those for the remaining piece. Please let me know if you
                  run into any issues with the MIDIs so I can get them corrected ASAP!

                  Thanks,
                  Cassandra

                  --
                  Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani
                  Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 20, 2007
                    Hello Cassandra,
                    Took your pic and posted it in the Photo album I created for section
                    leaders and directors.
                    Any one can post a picture. Only the moderators and owners can move
                    the pictures around.
                    So POST away my friends!!

                    OH, and some bad news here.
                    The Known World Choir name was returned by Laurel
                    The badge was returned for redraw and is being redrawn. Please
                    continue to use it with artistic license regarding color or, what
                    ever.

                    Erlan
                  • chrissings@juno.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 22, 2007

                      If you think her picture is nice...you should hear her sing. : )....

                      Thanks Cassandra...for everything!

                      Cheers!

                      Arianna M.

                      cassandra@jordancla n.net