Re: [KWChoir] PDFs of Pennsic 36 Program German Pronounciation primer

  • Ysolt la Bretonne
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 24, 2007
      I was a French major in college (mumble, mumble) years ago. Of course
      that was modern French. I am *acquainted* with period pronunciation,
      but no expert. Will you be at KASF next week? We could do a first pass
      on it there.

      Ysolt
      --
      Maîtresse Ysolt la Bretonne, OP
      Barony of Windmasters' Hill
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 24, 2007

        Merci Beaucoup (sp?) Madame Ysolt:

        I will be a Kingdom A&S encouraging Pennsic Choir participation....among other things.

        Master Corun loaned me a really nifty book that may help us "periodize" (I'm pretty sure that's not a real word - - but it gets the point accross) the modern French.

        Your help is always appreciated.

        See you next week!

        Arianna M.

        -- Ysolt la Bretonne <ysolt@...> wrote:

        I was a French major in college (mumble, mumble) years ago. Of course
        that was modern French. I am *acquainted* with period pronunciation,
        but no expert. Will you be at KASF next week? We could do a first pass
        on it there.

        Ysolt
        --
        Ma�tresse Ysolt la Bretonne, OP